NorthboundFoxNorthboundFox

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

- Pick and Choose - Pick and Choose

The main run sounds very much like the main run for "For Science!". Can't wait to see what this is like when it's finished, man. Sounds great so far!

Keep up the fucking awesome tunes!

Forest of No Magic Forest of No Magic

Calming and wonderful are both understatements...

I really love how this whole thing came out. Both the ambiance and the main run are perfectly balanced and compliment each other very well. I set this to loop while I was programming today and it made the perfect background melody to keep me going.

The only reason I didn't give this a 10 is because the ending seems like it ends abruptly and in an off-beat way. I'm not sure what the correct terminology for it would be, but it's as if there was supposed to be a couple more notes but they just weren't there. Even for that one little thing, this is still one amazing song and I enjoy listening to it very much :)

4.5/5 (I voted 5 cause there is no 4.5 XD)
9/10

Again, amazing work. I really hope this gets the front page :)

shades90 responds:

the ending was abrupt so it can loop for games, basically, it is supposed to continue to the beginning. I made it stop so someone can overlay the track so the reverb and delay isn't lost. i should note that in the description.

[Exile IV] - Slaughter [Exile IV] - Slaughter

DUDE!

This is freaken great! I just love the entire thing! The bells and the electric guitar go great together and the song itself is beyond amazing! Not often i see someone actually take the time to lay an interesting note set :3 I'll be jamming to this for a while :D

{dj-N} Chiptune In My Pants {dj-N} Chiptune In My Pants

I'd write a more descriptive review...

but I was too busy DANCING MY ASS OFF!

ph0ne vs. hopeku - memo maker ph0ne vs. hopeku - memo maker

Dude...

This is a pure freken eargasm! You should be making money of from stuff like this! I mean, i've heard allot professional artists that arn't this good. Keep it up, this is one hell of a song and well deserving of the front page!

Devil's Dance Devil's Dance

OMG! WTF!

Dude, this is pure music perfection! Seriously, nothing you could add to this would make it better! I can't believe you submitted this in 05 and it's never been on the front page. Someone in the NG staff needs to freaken see this! JUSTICE MUST BE DEALT TO THIS GODLY TRACK!

Mountainside Stream Mountainside Stream

Simply amazing!

This is truly deserving of all the 10's it is going to receive!